htmHeader


BSA Updated Easier Requirements for 2016!!!

The number of requirements you need has changed, all the activities on this blog are still good, they just changed how many you need to do and some slight wording changes. but please check the new Requirements above to be sure you don't do unneeded work.


Shortcuts:
Bear Reqs. Webelos 1 Reqs. Webelos & Arrow Of Light Electives Arrow Of Light Reqs. Miscellaneous

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Webelos & AOL Electives Summary Page

Webelos and Arrow Of Light Electives Summary Page

These links take you to my webelos pages, I'll be adding notes to them over the summer,
The ones I'm doing in Den meeting will get done first.


Here you can buy an electric copy of the Webelos Leader guide and den meeting plans for about $10 on amazon, there is a free web kindle viewer... You can also get an electronic copy of the webelos guidebook  there as well.

I have been told there are free PDF copies of the leader guide out there, I'll post it when I find it.

If anyone has links to good ideas for any of these send them to me and I'll add the ones I think best over the summer of 2016...(have to cherry pick the best to keep the signal to noise low enough)

I hope it helps you  out,

Eric-











1 comment: