htmHeader


BSA Updated Easier Requirements for 2016!!!

The number of requirements you need has changed, all the activities on this blog are still good, they just changed how many you need to do and some slight wording changes. but please check the new Requirements above to be sure you don't do unneeded work.


Shortcuts:
Bear Reqs. Webelos 1 Reqs. Webelos & Arrow Of Light Electives Arrow Of Light Reqs. Miscellaneous

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Cyber Chip The Level I Internet Safety Pledge



CYBER CHIP

The cyber chip safety pledge is really hard to find
even googling the official name doesn't' work...

The Level I Internet Safety Pledge

The easiest place is the PDF cyber chip worksheet

Here is the Cub Scout and the Boy Scout worksheets

Here is the Level 1 pledge so you can make a sign sheet

The Level I Internet Safety Pledge ( CyberChip pledge )



Internet Safety Pledge
1. I will tell my trusted adult if anything makes me feel sad, scared,
confused, or uncomfortable.
2. I will ask my trusted adult before posting photos or sharing
information like my name, address, current locations, or phone
number.
3. I won't meet face-to-face with anyone I meet in the digital world.
4. I will respect the online property of others.
5. I will always use good "netiquette" and not be rude or mean online.


Cub Scout Cyber Chip
Scout's Name: ________________________


Plus I have a pre made sign sheet, so you can print just one out and have you whole den sign here

6 comments: